Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
Calexico Mission School students will reflect the image of C.H.R.I.S.T. through their:
- Listen, speak, read, and write reflectively and critically across the curriculum and cultures.
- Develop skill in technology to obtain, process, and communicate ideas and information.
- Balance physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing.
- Acquire a solid foundation of knowledge and skill across the curriculum in preparation for lifelong learning.
- Seek truth above all and in all.
- To fulfill one’s purpose by making good choices and taking responsibility for one’s actions.
- Grow in knowledge and build a relationship with Jesus as Creator, Lord, and Savior
- Understand Seventh-day Adventist principles and beliefs according to the Bible.
- Work cohesively with one’s peers towards the common goal.
- Create a positive atmosphere by supporting each other through respect of cultures and individual strengths to achieve unity.